Royal TS 4.0
Major new features
- Support for VMware connections
- Support for File Transfer (FTP, SFTP and SCP) connections
- Support for opening LastPass Vaults
- Support for Royal Server Document Store
- Support for reconnecting to previously connected sessions when starting the application
- Support for Favorites
- Built-in Icon Library
- Support for Custom Properties
- Support for User specific document settings (Favorites, Folder expansion state)
- Support for embedding private key files
- New Command-Line Options
- URI Scheme Support
- Royal Server and Secure Gateway failover support.
- IPv6 support for Secure Gateway
- Option to automatically save documents after using the Properties dialog
- Support for clearing SSH host keys of Secure Gateway objects
- Deep keyboard hook support for PuTTY and other external applications.
- Auto fill improvements and delay setting for web page connections.
- Option to disable tab drag to external window in the Behavior settings
- The update notification dialog now also offers to download the zip file
- Software maintenance status can now be checked and extended from within the application
- Honorable mention: Royal TS V4 and later will require .NET Framework 4.6.1
New Connection Plugins
- VMware - View and manage VMware instances.
- File Transfer - Browse and transfer files using FTP, SFTP and SCP.
RDP (based on Microsoft RDP ActiveX)
- Session takeover warning in the Advanced settings
- Hardware acceleration property in the Performance settings
- Plugin setting to enable/disable '.' as domain for local accounts
SSH/Telnet/Serial Port (based on Rebex)
- Command to clear screen and history
- Option to enable or disable scrollback reset on display activity
HTTP/HTTPS (based on Google Chrome)
- Dedicated engine per connection for isolation
- Support for Secure Gateway (SSH Tunnel) as Socks proxy